The goal of the LSS Green Belt Course is to:
- Participants will have complete knowledge of the DMAIC and A3 methodology.
- Will have completed or almost completed a project by the end of class to show ROI
- Active participation between all members in the class
- Develop understanding of how to use either SigmaXL or Minitab to analyze data
Curriculum for our Green Belt course is formatted so that the problem-solving strategy is demonstrated throughout the course. By utilizing various statistical and business improvement tools, participants and trainers can clearly see and communicate the flow and process of the methodology in order to instill both the tactical and strategic aspects of the LSS Green Belt skill set.
Suggested completion time is 2 months, however participants have 1 year to finish the course. Participants will receive an E-book, and an online password will be emailed within 24 hours of purchase.
All participants will receive:
- 1 on 1 time with Master Black Belt to discuss project selection and steps needed to complete project.
- Constant access to our Master Black Belt and Black Belts for project assistance.
- Access to all of the templates and files which may be kept by the student for future project use.
- Ability to contact our partners to add more value to participants projects.
- On-site Consulting services are offered at a discounted rate for all participating students.
Once training is complete and a project has been completed, students will receive a certificate which will designate them as internationally-recognized Six Sigma Green Belts from the IASSC accreditation.