includes full day (8 hour) session, lunch, materials, and certification
Participants will learn how to:
– Outline an 8- Step Root Cause analysis process that promotes critical thinking, creative collaboration, countermeasure analysis and solution verification.
– Explain how a robust root cause analysis program drives continuous improvement
– Select and apply a range of RCA tools to solve different problems:
• Pareto Analysis (80/20)
• Five Why Your Customer Problems
• Fishbone (Ishikawa) Diagram
• Failure Modes & Effects Analysis (FMEA)
• The Iceberg of Awareness
• The Seven Forms of Waste
• Process Maps and the SIPOC
• The After-Action Review (AAR)
Who should attend:
Anyone interested in acquiring or improving advanced problem solving skills will benefit from this course. Individuals responsible for solving maintenance and reliability problems and preventing future occurrences of equipment and system failures, including technicians, engineers, supervisors and managers.
Classes are subject to cancellation if registration is insufficient. If canceled the registrant is entitled to a full refund OR having your registration forwarded to the next scheduled class. Cancellation by the registrant within 2 weeks of the class date will result in a 50% refund.