This Lean Six Sigma course has been developed to enhance the general knowledge and provide basic capabilities in the arena of Lean Six Sigma for people involved in the daily operation of business processes and in Process Improvement Teams.
The goal of the LSS White Belt Course is to:
- Increase your knowledge of Lean Six Sigma techniques as business process improvement methodologies,
- Increase your skills at improving the ease and performance of the processes in which you work,
- Gain an understanding of your role as a process team member for the achievement of business success.
After successfully completing this course, you will have enhanced your knowledge of process functionality, analytical skills, problem solving skills and methods for increasing the efficiency, effectiveness and adaptability of the process you are involved in and your own work efforts.
This Lean Six Sigma White Belt course is conducted online and is a self-paced and independent learning, so it is a convenient and effective method of training. Although students will have access to the online training for 1 year, the suggested completion time for the LSS White Belt course is 4 hours.
This Lean Six Sigma White Belt course is designed as an applied learning experience we sometimes refer to as “Train – Do.” You will be taught how to identify and select a key process you are involved in and then how to fully characterize this process. You will find that the characterization activity will naturally lead to improvement. In most cases the improvement results in increased performance of the process and your ease in performing or supporting the process. You will also learn how to maintain or sustain the performance of a process by either monitoring or applying specific control techniques. From here you will be well equipped to make improvements to almost any process.
Suggested completion time is 4 hours, however participants have 1 year to finish the course.
All participants will receive:
- Lean Six Sigma White Belt eBook,
- Online username and password to access online training for up to 12 months,
- Access to weekly Web meetings with a certified Master Black Belt,
- Although the training is independent and self-paced, we offer the personalized support of a Master Black Belt if you have questions about the material,
- Although projects are not required, if you have a project that you’re working on, we will give you online support,
- Certification exam,
- Upon successful completion, each White Belt participant will receive a certificate (free postage).