- Allow Yellow Belt participants to gain a higher understanding of daily tasks that convert into enhanced quality, decreased waste, and better cycle times.
- Understand how to collect GOOD data. No more waste in, waste out!
- Develop the ability to create process maps.
This curriculum is formatted so that the problem solving strategy is demonstrated throughout the course. By utilizing various Statistical and Business Improvement tools participants can clearly see and communicate the flow and process of the methodology in order to instill both the tactical and strategic aspects of the LSS Yellow Belt skill set. The Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training Materials are a comprehensive curriculum covering everything within the Lean Six Sigma DMAIC body of knowledge required to successfully prepare students to achieve Yellow Belt certifications and performance standards.
Suggested completion time is 2-4 weeks, however participants have 1 year to finish the course. Participants will receive an E-book, and an online password will be emailed within 24 hours of purchase.
Cost includes all course materials, free shipping, and framed certificate upon completion.
All participants will receive:
- 1 on 1 time with Master Black Belt to discuss project selection and steps needed to complete project.
- Constant access to our Master Black Belt and Black Belts for project assistance.
- Access to all of the templates and files which may be kept by the student for future project use.
- Ability to contact our partners to add more value to participants projects.
- On-site Consulting services are offered at a discounted rate for all participating students.
Once training is complete and a project has been completed, students will receive a certificate which will designate them as internationally-recognized Six Sigma Yellow Belts from the IASSC accreditation.